ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Trends I Love But Can't Seem to Find a Use For In My Life: Leather Mini

So I love leather.  Sorry vegans and animal rights activists.  It smells nice.  It looks nice.  It can be rock and roll or bohemian.  It's awesome.  That is probably why I like this cute little leather mini by Joie.  I think it is totally adorable for the fall.  Maybe with tights or something.  The cognac color is beautiful.  It's short  and kicky without being obscene.  But I have really no use in my life for this trend.  Don't get me wrong, I totally wish I did.  Maybe it's because I live in Orange County and the temp usually stays in the 70's and 80's through the fall.  But I really can't think of a single appropriate place or time where I, personally, would wear this skirt (except maybe as part of my sexy Khaleesi costume).  Maybe the black version of this skirt would be more versatile because it's a little more "going out" looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment