ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Something Is Not Right.

Dear Revolve Clothing: There are SO many things wrong with this picture. 

First of all, if this is not a photoshopped picture, please give this girl a cookie. or a whole thanksgiving dinner.  If this is photoshopped, it's still disturbing.  Not a single girl on this planet would look hot with a head that is wider than her hips.  It just looks weird. 

Second, this pose is awkward and makes it look like she has weird flippers for hands.  A sad tired barbie doll with flippers for hands. or turkey wings.

Third, I am feeling pretty meh about this dress.  Maybe it's just poor construction, but I just don't think the top and bottom go well together.  It reminds me of the fashion plates I had when I was little.  I used to love to pair together the top of the wedding dress with the 80's pegged jean bottoms just to see how it looked. Naturally, it looked like crap.  Kinda like this dress.

See it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment