ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Products That I Love: Zents Body Oil Hydrating Elixer

So, I just had a nice relaxing trip to Le Parker Meridien in Palm Springs, and found my new obsession in their spa: Zents Body Oil Hydrating Elixer. [Sidenote: Sissy has not been compensated in anyway for this review, however, dear friends at Starwood and/or Zents, please feel free to send some products my way :)]

So anyhow, on to the review.  This stuff is so awesome.  It's moisturizing, but somehow magically doesn't leave you oily... even though it's body oil.  The scents are gentle and delicious, and have adorable backstories... I am a sucker for an adorable backstory.   The scent I bought was Sun, which is a mix of grapefruit, blood orange, amber, sandalwood and vanilla. 

According to its backstory, Sun is inspired by:
"Unconditional love. Warm hugs. Reassuring words. Home-cooked meals. As nurturing as a mother's love, ZENTS Sun embodies all that is warming and gentle. Sun is about the loving comfort of home. It's a tribute to the kindness and warmth that radiates from a mother's beautiful heart, like the rays of the ... SUN. "  Ok, so if that isn't adorable, what is?


Buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment