ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Monday, August 8, 2011

Dear God ShopBop; Lady Business Part II

Ok, so I love a bow as much as any other gal.  Maybe more.  And maybe (definitely) I am a pervo, but my dear ShopBop, this has got to stop:
 

My first problem is that this "bow" looks like lady parts.  My second problem with these pantos cortos is that I can't imagine that a fabric F.U.P.A. is flattering on any gal, no matter how skinny minnie she may be. My third  and final problem with these shorts is that, if I can manage to put the pervo side of my brain to rest for a little while, this uh... adornment just looks more like fancy curtains than a bow.  Like a little valance for your crotch.  Now, in the year 2011, valances aren't even in style in houses let alone crotches (unless you live in a fabulous palace, then you should totally go for it).


Oh one more final final complaint about these shorts: they are $246.00 U.S. Dollars.  Seriously.  I am officially of the opinion that short pants should never cost more then $240.  There has to be a line somewhere.

Sometimes I wonder if the gals over at ShopBop are laughing as much as I  am at some of the ridiculous shit they sell.  Where do they expect a gal to where these shorts?  A night on the town? The office?  The beach?  All of those seem like pretty bad choices to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment