ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The jury is out...

When I first saw this dress, it made me crinkle my eyebrows in wtf-ness.  I had to click on it to get a better look.  The longer I stared at it the more interesting I found it... like some cuckoo project runway outfit that's half awesome half flaming disaster.  I feel like this looks a little bit like it's made out of Fraulein Maria's window curtains from the abbey (a step down from the fancy pants curtains she found at the Von Trapp Estate).  And the bows are a little twee and the hiked up part in the front reminds me of some lady who got her dress tucked in her pantyhose at church when I was a wee young lass (sidenote: can we all praise the lord that pantyhose are essentially extinct).  But something about it just speaks to me.  Maybe I have finally lost it.

Thoughts?

Get a closer look?

No comments:

Post a Comment