ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Can't Quit You, BP

For some reason I can't seem to quit Brass Plum at Nordstrom even though I recently turned 30.  This is probably related to my Forever 21 affliction, which is holding strong despite the apparent age-inappropriateness.

Jolt 'Cozy' Jacket (Juniors)While some of the items at BP are totally twee, every once and a while they have some cute shit, usually for much cheaper than Nordstrom for Grownups, like this coat:

It's warm and cozy (at least for west coast standards) and faux fur is super hot right now.  It's only $62, so if you get sick of it after this winter, its not that big of a loss. I kinda feel like this is both ugly and hot at the same time.  Thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment