ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Good News...

babyGap has a "Glamour Girl" collection featuring tiny baby skinny jeans, stirrups (!!!) and some seriously Suri oversized sunglasses. And you were worried your 12-18 month old daughter wasn't glamorous enough.

Now, I am not sure what a great idea baby skinny jeans are since, in my experience, babies tend to have legs that are a little... how do I say this delicately... chubby.  I know when I am a little chubbier than normal (for instance, around the holidays) my skinny jeans start making my knees look a little fat like overstuffed sausage casings.  So at those times I tend to avoid the skinnies and opt for pants that give me knees a little more room to breathe (which is what typical baby pants do).  Maybe babyGap will come out with a line of babySlimFast or babyBikram to help babies stay in shape for skinny jeans. 





No comments:

Post a Comment