ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Friday, November 19, 2010

I love you, I need you

Is it wrong to want to marry a dress?  I know it's not legal. yet. but if this girl could marry a dress, and was only allowed to pick from dresses under $30, there is a good chance that this would be the dress I pick:

I love the subtle sweetheart neckline, and of course, the gold sequins.  Yeah, so this isn't an everyday office-to-happy-hour dress.  It's more like new years eve meets first day workin' a very classy street corner. and it speaks to me. it makes me hear Taylor Swift songs in my head.  and it's $27.80.  respect.

Gold Dust Woman

2 comments:

  1. A) i do own a NYE gold dress that could double as a dress a classy call girl would wear. B) yes I paid somewhere around $350-500 on it (it was 50% off at the time) and C) where is this little number from????

    ReplyDelete