ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Britney's Backstage Beauty Secrets (Surprisingly No Mention of McDonalds, Cigarettes or Starbucks)

So over at Allure they just posted an article about Britney Spears' backstage "beauty secrets."  Naturally, I clicked on the link to see what they could possibly have to say. I am drawn to Britney news much like I am drawn to pics of 3 legged chihuahua puppies.  They are both cute, but sad and kinda fucked up and make me ask God: "If you are out there, why did you let this happen?"

Anyhow, the article was pretty boring and didn't say anything notable except that they use men's concealer on her. MEN'S CONCEALER!  First things first.  Men's concealer exists.  Ok, fine, its 2011 and everyone probably could use a little concealer on their wedding day, so I get it.  Second. Why does Britney need men's concealer?  5 o'clock shadow? Razor burn?  I understand that you need to use much stronger makeup for the stage than real life, but it seems weird to me that there were no female concealers strong enough for La Brit. 

Someone should probably alert ProActiv.

No comments:

Post a Comment