ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Black Swan

So I know we are all SO excited about the release of Black Swan starring Miss Natalie Portman.  But I am thinking this dress is a little too literal:

BCBGMAXAZRIA Baby Knit Tutu Dress
I first noticed this dress a while ago and at the time thought ok this is either for halloween or for Miss Emma Watson, because I can't imagine anyone else pulling it off.  Then I saw it again and had a horrible image of this dress falling into the wrong hands.  Like Ke$ha.  The poor dear is already a trainwreck and a half (though I think that is the look she is going for).  I keep having images of her trying to squeeze into this dress with a pair of ripped tights and doc martens looking like she had too much cough syrup and then took a bumpy ride on a time machine back to the mid 90's. 

Ugh.  Now I have a headache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment