ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Friday, December 3, 2010

Forever Fridays: Party Time!

I still love dresses that look like tops tucked into high waisted skirts.  This is probably because I love tops tucked into high wasted skirts but hate it when my top gets all bunched up underneath my skirt and I have to reach up under my skirt to straighten things out.  It's not very ladylike.  I long ago decided that I need to invent upside down suspenders that would solve this problem, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.  So until I get around to inventing upside down suspenders, I will probably keep buying dresses that look like two-piece outfits.  Like this little gem from Forever:

...AND it's only $22.80

Glimmering Cowl Neck Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment