ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Moves Like ... Who?

This just in. 75% of all youths* under the age of 22 do not know who Mick Jagger is.  Sir Michael Phillip Jagger children! What is this world coming to.

"Wait, What?!"
*This is, of course, based on a personal survey of 4 people I happen to know who are under the age of 22.  Ironically, every one of these youths surveyed appeared to know every lyric to the song Moves Like Jagger.  For the record I think this song is absolutely terrible and I hate myself for also knowing all of the lyrics to this song as well.  But I secretly love it because it gives me the opportunity to display my own personal moves like Jagger, which, as it were, look a little more like  the moves GOB does when calling Michael Bluth a chicken (see below).




No comments:

Post a Comment