ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Monday, November 22, 2010

Nice Wig, T-Swift?

For the record, I love me some bangs. And I love me some T-Swift.  But for some reason, I just don't love bangs on T-Swift. 

I suspect that it's because whenever she rocks the super straight hair with bangs, it always looks like she is wearing a wig to me.  It's just a little off.  Like when Tyra tries to slap some cheeseball extensions on the white girls on ANTM.  Or bleach their eyebrows.  I am all for wigs of the theatrical variety, but I don't love wigs that are trying to look like regular everyday hair. It doesn't work on Kim from Real Housewives of the ATL and it definitely doesn' work on T-Swift.

Now I know it's super fun to try out new looks.  And maybe she is thinking "this will totally look like it's plausibly my real hear from all the way up here on stage."  But, my dear Miss T-Swift, you aren't fooling anyone. 

: /

No comments:

Post a Comment