ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Arnold is a Piece of Shit

Literally.  He is a piece of shit.  TMZ reports that he has been wearing this tacky ass shirt made by Maria's staff as a joke.  This idiot was our governor!!!

Now, for the record, I must admit that I sometimes have the tendency to think that when a man is cheating, there is probably some room to share the blame with his main lady.  I.e. she is probably a frigid bitch.  Sorry Hillary, but I am talking about you here.  And maybe Maria was a frigid bitch and that's why Arnold strayed.  But regardless, I think that Arnold's decision to wear this shirt in public, modified to say 1977-2010, the span of their relationship, is just too tacky for words.  

Also he needs to be called out on wearing those bike shorts.  You are a grown ass man.  No bike shorts unless your ass is connected to a bike seat!

Also, Arnold, you have fat saggy knees.  Eff You!

No comments:

Post a Comment