ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Men's Corner: Suiting at F21?!

So Apparently 21Mens now sells suiting.  21Mens as in Forever 21.  What could go wrong?  

First of all, they are sized S M and L.  I have long been jealous of menswear because of their more detailed sizing.  As a tall gal, I have often wished that I had more options that allowed me to buy suit separates in a way that takes into consideration my inseam and waist.  But alas, it's not meant to be.  I like skirts better anyway.

Second of all, they are sold by F21.  Come on people.  F21 is great for disposable party outfits, but suits?!  Probably not a smart idea.

But then again, maybe these suits would work out for a young high school fellow going to his first dance or fancy job interview.  Though all of the pics on the F21 website just remind me of douchey club doormen.  So maybe that's their key demographic.  

Who knows.




Check it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment