ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ew. Just Ew.

It must be wtf-Tuesday today.  Look at these weird ass shoes.

According to Zappos, these are "ideal for a wide range of activities including running, barefoot training, treadmill workouts, walking, water sports, dance, yoga and casual wear."  What's that you say? Casual wear.... Interesting.  I am trying to imagine what the look on my face would be if I ever encountered someone on the street casually wearing these shoes.  I think there would be a lot of eyebrow action involved.

I also am having a lot of trouble wrapping my head around the whole barefoot running thing.  Maybe it's me, but I need a serious amount of bounce in my running shoes and I really start to notice a difference  in my feet and joints as my running shoes get older and lose their bounce.  Maybe I am just genetically inferior or not naturally suited to running.  That would explain quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment