ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Friday, August 12, 2011

Forever Fridays: Knock Off Edition

It's a little unfair to call this edition of Forever Fridays the knock off edition since I am pretty sure that everything that is sold at Forever 21 is a knock off of something somewhere.  Sometimes their knock offs are blatant and obvious copies of garments made by real designers, and sometimes their knock offs are just made in the spirit of a designer.  Like for instance this wannabe Missoni bodycon dress.  Other than Missoni's upcoming line for Target I don't think there is very much cross over between gals who buy Missoni and gals who shop at Forever.  So naturally this doesn't bother me too much.  Maybe I have a  shaky moral compass when it comes to wearable intellectual property.  Who knows.  Maybe I just love Forever and want them to succeed.  Also, who knows.

Regardless, this dress is kinda cute for under $23.  Though lord knows where you are gonna wear it...

Check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment