ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Friday, November 19, 2010

Nothing Says "I Love You, Mom" like Tits and Ass

So I was watching my lady shows in real time last night (grey's anatomy and private practice, don't judge) thereby forcing myself to watch all the lady-focused commercials that the producers thought would appeal to me based on my questionable taste in tv shows. And since in the year 2010 Christmastime apparently starts well before Thanksgiving, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman came on to hawk her line of Crap Mall Jewelry You Can Buy For Your Mom.

Exhibit A

From this collection, I give you Exhibit A.  This necklace reminds me of a buxom gal sitting (in the nude, of course) on the edge of a bathtub and looking coyly over her shoulder.  For some reason, every time I see this necklace, I just see a big round ass.  I can't help it. 

Now, I don't know about you, but the last thing I want hanging around the neck of the sweet gal that brought me into this world is something that makes me think of naked ladies. 

Exhibit B


Let's take a look at Exhibit B. 

Oh look, its a naked angel. A sexy naked angel, looking coyly over her shoulder, and catching you staring at her big round ass, which appears to be saucily cocked to the side a little.  Probably because she knows that you are checking out her ass.

Maybe this is some sort of Rorschach test, which now proves that I am a huge pervo and see naked ladies in harmless mall jewelry.  That is probably true.  And in that regard the apple definitely doesn't fall far from the tree.  My mom is totally a pervo, so I am sure she would see the tits and ass too.

No comments:

Post a Comment