ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Friday, November 19, 2010

i can haz burlesque now?!

no, honey, not yet.  Burlesque doesn't open 'til wednesday.

So hold on to your sequined tap pants and your invisible bowler hat (or your visible bowler hat if you are one miss xtina aguilera) because you are going to have to wait a few days.

Now I know what you might be thinking: Burlesque?! the movie that looks like Chicago and Coyote Ugly mated and then their offspring built a time machine and went back in time and mated with Cabaret?!?  that looks like a star-studded crapfest of epic proportions!  Well, you are probably right.  But, whatever, I am excited to see it regardless.  It's just jam-packed with too many of my favorite things to miss it: cher! sequins! alan cumming! the dad from The O.C.! and his eyebrows! julianne hough! shitloads of black eyeliner! feathers! mcsteamy! ... and did I mention bowler hats?

If all of those exclamation marks didn't get you excited, you have 5 days to work yourself into a frenzy... starting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment