ed note

Editor's Note: I think the word delightful is kinda lame, but I really like the alliteration. :)

Friday, November 19, 2010

Peachy Keen

The fact that Topshop catergorizes this as a "Playsuit" is almost cute enough in and of itself to make me want it.

I think the color is really cool and could be flattering on a lot of different skin tones.  But then I remember that I swore off jumpsuits after that time in 8th grade during my palazzo pants jumpsuit phase where I came thiiiiiiiis close to peeing my pants at school because it took so long to get fully undressed in order to go to the bathroom.  Also I have a super long torso, so I am pretty sure that if I tried to pull off this little number, I would be tugging it out of my nether regions all day long.

Why, oh why, can't this just be a cute wrap dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment